lördag 18 juni 2011

A lightbringer

I am a bringer of light
I give a lot to everyone                                                   
who wants to receive it from me.                                   
  Do you like a smile?                                                         
 Do yöu want to feel good?                                               
 I am you so you can always                                            
feel as good as I do                                                        
if you just wish for it.                                                    

We have the same roots                                                  
We came from the stars                                                 
Do you remember?                                                        

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar